Westview Lacrosse Registration Overview
Westview Lacrosse welcomes all Boys & Girls in grades 9-12 attending Westview High School or living within the Westview High School boundaries. Westview Lacrosse is a COMMUNITY CLUB SPORT.
- All players must live within the Westview High School attendance boundaries.
- All players must have a valid THPRD NUMBER to participate. You are required to provide a THPRD # to complete registration. If you do not have one, please contact one of the THPRD rec centers to acquire and number. If you live out of district there is a fee payable to THPRD to acquire this number which must be valid for the upcoming Spring season. See the THPRD page here for more info.
- Active US Lacrosse Membership is required (the registration system will confirm membership status). https://www.usalacrosse.com/
- Required Forms available under the Registration Tab on the website.
- Parents will coordinate transportation to practices & games for their player.
Registration is not complete until all fees are paid in full and all paperwork received.
All refund requests must be made in writing via email to the Club Registrar. U.S. Lacrosse fees are non-refundable. All refunds will incur a $25 administration fee. Any requests due to extenuating circumstances, received after 25 February, will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the board. A commitment here is a commitment to play.
If you require special assistance in completing your forms, please contact the registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and GO CATS!!