WestView Lacrosse Registration Overview
The following links are the forms you will need to fill out prior to the registration process. By filling them out before starting registration will save you time during registration. You will be able to upload them on page 2 of the registration process.
You can edit them digitally if you use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free to download). Or you can print, fill out, and scan back to your computer or phone (using the Adobe app, also free).
Westview Lacrosse welcomes all Boys & Girls in grades 9-12 attending Westview High School or living within the Westview High School boundaries. Westview Lacrosse is a COMMUNITY CLUB SPORT.
- All players must live within the Westview High School attendance boundaries.
- All players must have a valid THPRD NUMBER to participate. You are required to provide a THPRD # to complete registration. If you do not have one, please contact one of the THPRD rec centers to acquire and number. If you live out of district there is a fee payable to THPRD to acquire this number which must be valid for the Spring 2023 season. See the THPRD page here for more info.
- Active US Lacrosse Membership is required (the registration system will confirm membership status).
- Required Forms available under the Registration Tab on the website.
- Parents will coordinate transportation to practices & games for their player.
Registration is not complete until all fees are paid in full and all paperwork received.
The deadline to request a refund is: there are no refunds available for the upcoming Jammin' January Jamboree, see below. A commitment here is a commitment to play.
Cost for COVID testing is the responsibility of the player.
For future events: all refund requests must be made in writing via email to the Club Registrar. U.S. Lacrosse fees are non-refundable. All refunds will incur a $25 administration fee. Any requests due to extenuating circumstances, received after the close of registration, will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the board.
If you require special assistance in completing your forms, please contact the registrar directly at email@example.com
Thanks and GO CATS!!